This page contains release information for Spellbreak.
Release information[edit | edit source]
The game's servers are currently offline as Closed Beta 1 has concluded.
The game key on PC is currently tied to the Epic Games Launcher.
You can follow when the next batch of Closed Beta 2 keys release on the official Speallbreak Discord.
Supporting the game by purchasing a Founder Pack will guarantee you access to all the game's future test phases and launch.
If your key has been lost, you can get it resent to your E-mail through this link.
The Closed Beta Roadmap can be found here.
Spellbreak Answers (FAQ) with the CEO Seth can be found here.
Release date[edit | edit source]
The Closed Beta 2 testing phase for both PC and PS4 starts in Spring 2020. Support for Crossplay is planned in the future.
No official release date for the launch has been announced for Spellbreak, but it is expected to be released later this year.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The game entered Pre-Alpha testing on June 1st 2018.
- The Closed Alpha testing phase started February 12th, 2019.
- The last batch of Closed Alpha keys were sent out on September 19th 2019.
- The Closed Beta 1 testing phase started on October 9th 2019 for pre-existing alpha testers, and October 15th 2019 for new testers.
- The last batch of Closed Beta 1 keys were sent out on December 20th 2019.
- Closed Alpha & Closed Beta 1 keys were usually sent out at least once a week during the testing period.
- Closed Beta 1 ended on January 3rd 2020, with servers closing down temporarily for (2?) months until the launch of Closed Beta 2.
|Gameplay • Spells & Sorceries • Classes • Equipment • Status Effects • Spellbreak Lore • Garrick's Journal|
Collection • Founder Packs • Giveaway Outfits • Concept Art • Archive • Patch Notes
|System Requirements • Release Information • Game Support • Archive|