|Microsoft Windows, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, GeForce Now|
|September 3rd, 2020|
|Battle Royale, Team Deathmatch|
|About • Release Information • Game Support • System Requirements • Archives|
This page contains release information for Spellbreak.
Spellbreak will be Free-to-Play, with both Crossplay and Cross-Progression available across all platforms at launch.
Testing Phases[edit | edit source]
Spellbreak has had many testing phases during its development.
Access to the testing phases was primarily granted through the purchase of Founder Packs.
You could also gain access on PC for free by signing up for a key on the official website.
- Pre-Alpha | June 1st, 2018 - February 11th, 2019
- Closed Alpha | February 12th, 2019 - October 8th, 2019
- Alpha testers got access to this phase a week prior on October 9th, 2019.
- Closed Beta 1 | October 15th, 2019 - January 3rd, 2020
- Closed Beta 2 | March 3rd, 2020 - July 20th, 2020
Other Useful Links