I've started breaking down the lore into 5 categories from what I've gathered from Garrick's journal.
Is there a way to set up a new hub page for the lore of the game?
The 5 sections needed currently are characters, magic, history, geography, and culture. I am not sure if there is enough information to make full articles but there are at least 6 or 7 items in each category and information about them can be gleaned from Garrick's journal.
I'm not sure how to make this sort of edit. The steps would go as such:
1. Back up Garrick's journal and put it in order (I've done this)
2. Create a new page for Spellbreak Lore with 5 child pages: characters, magic, history, geography, and culture.
3. Create new pages for the elements found in Garrick's journal with Overview, quotes, and references.
4. Place Garricks Journal as a single page in order in the History Category nested under something like "Primary Texts"
I have attached some of what I pulled out of Garrick's journal in the form of a PDF document.
- I would prefer to keep the lore there and maybe create a new page for the main page with the lore in order, magic, history, elements, and culture. For the hub page you could just set up a general page with many links to the other. And remember if the page is only like 7 sentences long you can also merge character pages and then call it "Persons of interest" Fireball (talk) 21:29, 22 May 2019 (UTC)